9 Oct 2023

And Then, Another….

   Well, so, another week, another war and I wonder, again, where we’re all heading. All together to that hot place in a very big handcart?
    Anyhoo, I would humbly suggest this is possibly not the best time to go get your hair cut at one of the twenty-odd barbers shops that have recently opened in your neighbourhood as you really don’t want to be securely swaddled in a seat with one of our newest bestest ever friends behind you, with a cut-throat razor, in the unlikely{?} event the kick-off signal is sent do you?
    In a lighter vein, did you catch any of the gymnastics on your televisual receiving device last week? Not of great interest to me but my little nest of vipers enjoys it. However, I have to say it’s quite amazing wot those kids can do and seems to me to bring into serious doubt the scientific fact that humans cannot fly. I’m sure those kids could comfortably cover great distances with minimal contact with the ground...
   Let's end with a little musical chambermaid gymnastics:

Quote; Ambrose Bierce.

"War is God's way of teaching Americans geography."

          Elayne Boosler.

"We have women in the military, but they don't put us in the front lines. They don't know if we can fight, if we can kill. I think we can. All the general has to do is walk over to the women and say, 'You see the enemy over there? They say you look fat in those uniforms.'"

No comments: