26 Feb 2014

And Then It’s Not The Size….

There’s a piece up at Watts Up With That that’s well worth a read. The words of a Greenpeace dropout, the co-founder no less, presented to the US Senate on climate change. It do need reading by our Mr Ed going by his bit of bluster to poor Dave today. These folk at the top; are they really the best we can do?

It seems that later this year Google will introduce a new Nexus tablet. An eight inch version no less. About time too!! I mean the original's getting on for, what, three years ‘old’ now? Apparently, the seven inch version will be fazed out as the line between the screen size of the new big smart phones and seven inch tablets is becoming blurred.

If you find that hard to get your head round, the article adds this helpful line of help to help you;
“….a 7-inch display is not much bigger than a 6-inch one.” Maths was never one of my strong points but I still feel I could take a stab at this one so I’m hazarding a guess at one inch bigger?

Quote;  Frances Ann "Fran" Lebowitz.

“In real life, I assure you, there is no such thing as algebra.”

No comments: