25 Feb 2014

And Then It’s So Dry….

You know what? I was full sure I’d already posted this but search as I may I can’t find it. What conclusion can I draw from this futile search? I’m guessing I haven’t posted it yet.

So dry? The humour that is. It’s just a little light relief for a Tuesday evening. If you follow the link below you’ll find it follows on from the ‘funny lookin’ clip from Fargo that’s already over there on the left the ways.

So simple, so dry, so funny. Love it.

I’ve a question for u; do Ukraine? No? I don’t either. In fact I’ve never even considered kraining as I wouldn’t have a clue how to start as I know virtually nothing about it. However, the virtually nothing I know about kraining appears to be infinitely more than those boys Dave and George know about it as it seems the silly lads want to throw shed loads of money at it. I’m guessing that’ll be our money, right? Good luck with that then. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

Anyhoo, before they do anything really silly – yeah, I know – I do hope they seek some advice from a grownup. Preferably a grownup who’s familiar with, and actually done some kraining recently.

Quote;  Cassandra Clare.

“If you were half as funny as you think you are, you'd be twice as funny as you are now.”

2 comments:

A K Haart said...

Maybe we should lend Dave and George to these people. They could teach Dave and George how to kraine which might take a while if we're lucky. We could send Nick too - and a few Eds.

Mac said...

If, as the name suggests, kraining has something to do with extending necks, why not lend/send 'em all?