11 Jun 2013

And Then, Yeo Ho Dumb….

So Mr Yeo’s been bad, allegedly, and is temporarily gone, but not forgotten.  How do these guys ever get to the top?  They’re sure not criminal masterminds are they?  More like as dumb as a sack o’ hammers.
”Could you speak up a tad Timmy? For the microphone.”
”That I can. You want to start again then? Hay, is that a camera?  You getting my good side?”
”Your good side.  You have a good side?”

Wouldn’t it be nice to see Crazy Davey take a dive next? Please.

As Crazy Davey believes non-believers in AGW are nasty people who just poke fun at all the true believers, I feel I shouldn’t let him down. So, have you noticed that both the above mentioned gentlemen look like their heads have been made by pre-school kids having their very first fumbling fun with Play-Doh? Or as Mr Sandford would be wont to say, ‘Faces that have been slowly and incompetently formed with a ball-peen hammer.’

My Dear Prism Operative, Before you go to the trouble of cascading this post down the line, may I humbly point out it’s just fun. Well, sort of.  Come on, check ‘em out yourself!!  See what I mean?

Quote;  Eminem.

“I'm stupid, I'm ugly, I'm dumb, I smell. Did I mention I'm stupid?”

            Rodney Dangerfield.

“I was so ugly my mother used to feed me with a sling shot.”

             Rodney Dangerfield.

“When I was born I was so ugly the doctor slapped my mother.”

No comments: