13 Jun 2013

And Then, The Answer….

A quick trip to the dentist today and a chance to try my stock answer to their stock modern day question once again.

Any trip to the dentist, doctors and various other places of that ilk, usually, early doors, elicits their stock question these days which, in turn, calls for a stock answer.

I can heartily recommend this answer if you wish to see the absolute totality of all known facial expressions, and a few yet to be catalogued, cross a face in a fifth of a second flat.  You need to pay attention ‘couse it’s truly  amazing and all happens so fast it can be missed.

Use this answer even if you don’t; just for the fun of it and the confusion it creates.

“Do you smoke?”
”No I don’t. But if you feel it’d be beneficial, I have no problem with starting.”

Quote;  Audrey Niffenegger.

“Why do you have a cigarette lighter in your glove compartment?" her husband, Jack, asked her. "I'm bored with knitting. I've taken up arson.”

No comments: