17 Jun 2013

And Then There’s A Meeting….

Apparently there’s a big meeting going on in Northern Ireland for a bunch of very important people. At least they’ve decided amongst themselves they’re very important, so I’m guessing that those fellows over at GCHQ are in close contact with their bestest ever pals at Prism.
Far Side Monster YardIf you’re a Prism person reading this, Hi! Thanks for stopping by! If you have a Blog, I’d be happy to link to it.

Anyhoo, could you please pass along a message to those very important people in their jolly important bubbles?  Just let ‘em know they’re  not that important at all.  To put it another way, so’s they’ll understand better, they’re  not that important at all. The important people are all the ordinary folk who live their lives without the aid of a bubble and one day soon all those truly important people may well roll up and burst all the pretend peoples bubbles.  Sort of, pop go the weasels.

Quote;  Carrie Fisher.

“I am a spy in the house of me. I report back from the front lines of the battle that is me. I am somewhat nonplussed by the event that is my life.”

No comments: