24 Aug 2012

And Then A Plug….

What am I plugging? Why, a bath of course.

The image below, and the accompanying article, are over at No Tricks Zone to whom I offer my thanks for posting the picture and apologies for loaning it. As usual, as it's on loan, would the last person to look at it here, please send it back there. Thanks.

Plug{Clicking Could Cause Colossalisation. Not sure though.}

Is that cool… sorry, warm or wot? Man, this is so sad. On so many levels. My level? All the good stuff comes along as soon as you get rid of your bath. It's, like, just not fair.

Personally I'd rather see that nice Mr Yeo and co, you as well Mr Huhne, we aint forgotten you, in a bath with a fully electrified model windmill – not a small one – a big one. Getting warmer for ya now? Thrash about in that lot boys.

Quote; Woody Allen.

"Basically my wife was immature. I'd be at home in the bath and she'd come in and sink my boats."


No comments: