26 Mar 2011

And Then It Was Lights Out….

May I point you to a couple of posts? Firstly, this piece over at ‘Oh What Now’. And then, the last of the couple, this one at JoNova.

That’s all she wrote for this weekend as it’s Earth Hour this evening, I believe, so I’ll be turning everything using electrickery off. Praise be WWF. I mean, what’s that all about? Anna Raccoon has a good take on this subject.

Oh, purleeease, give your head a shake, of course I won’t be shutting down the electrickery. Forgot to get candles……..

I’ve just had a re-count of the links in this post and see it’s not, as advertised on line one, two, it’s three. So that actually makes the opening statement mentioning a couple of posts wrong; it should have stated I was linking to a threple of posts I guess. Sorry ‘bout that. I’m sure you figured it out okay.

I’ve just checked the second paragraph; what in the world am I talking about? ‘Nothing else this weekend as it’s Earth Hour this evening.’ What’s it to be? Two days? An evening? An hour? Do I need help? Again? For now, bu by.

Quote; Plutarch

“The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits.”

No comments: