29 Mar 2011

And Then There Was A Scam….

Over the past month I became the victim of a clever scam whilst out shopping. Simply going out to get hardware supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic.

Don’t be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you.

Here’s how the scam works; After shopping in the DIY store, two seriously good looking 18 or 19 year old girls come over to you while you’re loading stuff into the car. They both start cleaning your windshield with rags and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy ‘T’ shirts. Trust me, it’s impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer a tip, they say "No thanks", and, instead, ask you for a lift to another DIY store nearby. You agree and they get into the back seat of your car. On the way they start having sex together!

Once stopped in the next car park, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts to perform a lewd sex act on you. While this is happening, the other girl steals your wallet!!

I had my wallet stolen on March 12th, 14th, 15th & twice on the 17th and 18th and again on the 20th. And another three times just yesterday. It may well happen again this weekend if I can get more wallets.

{I did warn you, a long time ago, that I would be posting some really, really old stuff here, okay? And I must offer my apologies to the original writer. Whoever and where ever you may be.}

Quote; P. J. O’Rourke.

"There are a number of mechanical devices that increase sexual arousal, particularly in women. Chief amongst these is the Mercedes-Benz 380L convertible."

No comments: