18 Jan 2023

And Then, It’s Cool Again...

   We awoke to see the outside was beautifully coated in crisp white with temperatures in the minus range. Another sign that the weather is just point blank refusing to fillow the official script, eh?
  In other ‘news’ I caught an announcement on some ‘news’ program regards that tragic plane crash in Nepal – and I quote as I noted it right quick – ‘An Englishman is amongst one of the passengers...’ Hay, it’s writ-down so I’m gonna read it out, right? Just another one of the many daily examples of the countries declining education standards is it not?
   Queue this beauty again y’all thunk?

Quote;  Woody Allen.

“I had a terrible education. I attended a school for emotionally disturbed teachers.”

2 comments:

Ripper said...

Mac,
You just can't get the staff nowadays. Here's a good earworm for you to enjoy at 3am in the morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLpE1Pa8vvI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXWNChoIluo

Mac said...

Ripper,
Thanks - flat out right now but I'll get to them.