12 Dec 2021

And Then, Thanks And Sorry...

   Confused? I was yesterday. I’ll make it short. Yeah, right. I posted a comment to Nourishing Obscurity suggesting a song for the festive period. I did my thing then pressed Preview. This opened a new window stating Woops; can’t display that page. Okay, go back and press Publish. Woops; can’t display that page. Not to be beaten, I went to Edge thinking it was Firefox messing with me. Not so, same result. Same result either logged in or Anonymous.
   Late evening, I updated RSS feeds on the tablet and on an N.O. feed spotted a thumbnail of an image I recognised. Guess wot, the comment went through and the song was posted so firstly, thanks for featuring  the number, secondly, thank you – and Ripper - for the kind words accompanying it and finally, apologies if you initially got way more than the one ‘comment’ over there relating to the number thanks to my frantic, repetitive clicking.
   Well, was that short enough for y’all?
   I must add that N.O. isn’t the only place I have problems{?} commenting so it may well be some obscure setting on this tap-top.
   Anyhoo, I see the ‘news’ is still wall-to-wall co-co with one and all of those carefully selected to have a voice, screeching for Plan C to be implemented right quick to get a grip on a sore throat and sniffles.
   These are plans? Really? They should be more realistically named something that us simple folk could all relate to. How about rather than announcing, as ‘they’ did, Plan A and Plan B, ‘they’ breathlessly announce the implementation of CF-C?  You’ve probably guessed wot the CF bit’s short for, but just in case, here’s a clue; the ‘C’ of ‘CF’ stands for ‘Cluster’...

Quote;  Bob Carter.

“A lack of planning on your part does not necessitate an emergency on mine.”

No comments: