10 Jun 2021

And Then, For The Kids...

   The news seems to be getting a tad more hysterical the closer we get to that magic number twenty one does it not?
   Anyhoo, I see that astronomers have detected
mysterious radio bursts from deepest space. Are they sure it’s radio bursts? I’m putting my money on it being hysterical alien laughter.
   Further to the above and looking at the state we find ourselves in, I feel it’s time that much used phrase, ‘Searching for other intelligent life’ should be changed to, ‘Searching for any intelligent life’ as it sure seems to be in deep hiding here on earf. Earf? Should it be earff? Earph? Big shouty ‘E’? I’ll leave that for our university students to argue about after they’ve finished ‘debating’ which pictures are like, awesome as opposed to those they find like, totally gruesome.
   This clip is for mums, dads and grandparents of young children to take note off prior to the co-co ‘preventative’ puncture coming your way. This is an ex Phyzzy fellow so worth taking note of his few words of caution. Your call. This is a Rumble jobby and my attempts to embederate failed so it’s another
blue bit to click. I’m sure our seekers of truth in the media are putting together an explosive program regards this as I type... 
   On a final note of no interest whatsoever to anybody other than me, I got one of they text message thingies from ‘my’ GP asking me to make an appointment for a blood test. Only to be done by phone so I tried. “You are number thirty in a queue. Please stay on the line as your phone bill isn’t important to us.” Okay, I made the last bit up but I guess you all know how these annoying messages play out. Wot did I done do? Click.

Quote;  Ellen DeGeneres.

“The only thing that scares me more than space aliens is the idea that there aren't any space aliens. We can't be the best that creation has to offer. I pray we're not all there is. If so, we're in big trouble.”

No comments: