4 Mar 2021

And Then, I’m Humbled...

   Well, I’m humbled to announce that the Foggy Mirror has been nominated to - and accepted by - Martin Scriblerus thus, after a battle in the settings area of Blugger, I can proudly exhibit the badge down left the way. A big thank you to those who made the showing of the badge possible. A proud moment for one who’s dumber un a rock.
   Wot comes next one wonders. I’m guessing it’ll be protracted negotiations regards wot I expect compared to wot they’re prepared to pay for each post and if said payments will be retroactive, right? Pardon? Oh, right...
   As for the keyboard problems, it’s annoying but as I know which are the few naughty keys I can live with it for now and if I miss a mistake, my spill chequer is my fiend. 
   Let’s end this proud day with a number that I played, after discovering it, at the opening of the course wot I used  to do after retirement relating to the job wot I done did before retirement. A good fit and always got things off to a good start;
So the only thing I'll say
Don't give up on your dreams
Or they will give up on you

             
Quote;  Rainer Maria Rilke.

“Make your ego porous. Will is of little importance, complaining is nothing, fame is nothing. Openness, patience, receptivity, solitude is everything.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mac.
Long may you continue with the wizardry.

Rick

Mac said...

Rick,
Thanks for that; better up my game eh?