5 Mar 2021

And Then A Jab Chat...

   I had a call via the landline phone implement today from a nice chap who stated he worked for the vaccine roll-out department of the NHS, blessed be its name. I knew this was coming as they/he called yesterday but I never pick-up the landline telling-bone but always let it go to answerphone then I check to see if the call was legit or iffy. Eight out of ten leave no message and after checking the number on the Web would seem to be from a variety of hooks, crooks and comic singers.
   Anyhoo, it was just a ‘why haven’t you had the chemi cocktail’ kind o’ call.
   I just quietly and politely stated my personal beliefs ending with the fact that this chemi cocktail was too quickly put together, there’s obviously no long term data and I don’t see the need as this co-co has in excess of a ninety percent recovery rate – a figure he agreed with – and I still won’t be free from restrictions. A shot with unknown long term consequences for no benefits in the here and now? I then read {for read, read red} back to him the back page of their own leaflet that has, as I also told him, accompanied the five identical mail drops I’ve received in the past three weeks. Note; I coloured the red bits.
The vaccine cannot give you COVID-19 infection, and two doses will reduce your chance of becoming seriously ill. We do not yet know whether it will stop you from catching and passing on the virus. So, it is important to follow the guidance in your local area to protect those around you.
   Did I then get a bunch of jolly good shouty rebuttals and the telling-off I so richly deserved for speaking my mind? Wot I got was a tad surprising and ran something like this; “I fully understand what you’re saying and it’s duly noted. Thank you for your time and your honest thoughts on the subject. Have a great day, bu-by.” 
I hung up, job done for today, smiled and almost fell over backwards in amusement.
   As a by-the-by, my little nest of vipers and I were out this morning, prior to the above call, in the motor machine when I chanced to spot a sign indicating the direction of travel to take to arrive at a co-co jab shack. Out of interest, we followed the directions and eventually arrived at the well signed location. Nothing; no cars, no customers. Nothing.
   This would seem to echo the seemingly slowing down of the ‘project’ according to the total number of vaccinations given as reported  by the media. The number of shots given appeared to shoot up  to twenty mill pretty quick but seems to have lost its initial momentum as, possibly, more folk start to engage brain to avoid possible future pain.

Quote;  Vilhjalmur Stefansson.

“What is the difference between unethical and ethical advertising? Unethical advertising uses falsehoods to deceive the public; ethical advertising uses truth to deceive the public.”

4 comments:

Ripper said...

Mac,
I wouldn't be surprised at their reaction, they are not there to argue or persuade you, however you can probably rest assured that you are now on the refusenik's database. For what other reason would they want to know why you haven't had the jab?

My reply would still have been 'none of your business', but since you gave them an explanation, I hope you included reasons such as the absence of informed consent, which is only one aspect of this that breaks international laws such as the Nuremberg code.

Still, well done that man, and you can rest easy in the knowledge that your DNA will remain unchanged, and be happy in the knowledge that litigation has begun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXwGV-pxfXw

Anonymous said...

'erself and i have had two letters each now, both ignored, and now the phone calls have started.

I'm out at work anyway, never stopped due to industry, so the good lady informs them we arn't feeling too great at the moment and will let them know when we're better.

Prefer not to go ze list, but neither of us have any intention of taking the treatment, if it means no travel or restaurant etc then so be it, they won't be getting their hands on our dosh either, and no we won't be buying some overpriced short lived bloody battery car when the green blob tells us we must either.

Talking at work over the last few days, all Brit fellow workers who have been offered the jab have had it, cos they want holidays etc, seem amazed at my complete refusal.
Noticeable my east european colleagues ain't playing ball, they're absolutely opposed to all thats gone on and hell will freeze over before they get injected.

Interestingly my manager asked if i'd had it or was going to, no to both questions...i presume they're testing the water for when this govt of spineless fools issues orders for no jab no job...not a problem matey i can retire this summer if push comes to shove.

Judd

Mac said...

Ripper,
Having been warned of the in-coming, I had time to prepare and yes, first thought was, 'none of your business' but I decided to hit 'em back questioning and debunking their own propaganda. Right or wrong, the call was most satisfying.
Regards the naughty list, according to the media there's only about six of us seventy plus folk who've not been jabbed so no big deal...

Mac said...

Judd,
It's all looking grim is it not? Blackmail, plain and simple and scaring the easily scared into submission. there's trouble ahead, I'm sure and your East European colleagues know all too well where we're being pushed.
As for battery cars, I remember having one when I was about eight that ran round the living room. That was rubbish as well...