26 Feb 2021

And Then, More Pressure...

   Well, guess wot? Not even the Queen is on the side of free choice anymore. How the hell did they get at her then? Anyhoo, if she says we must get the chemi cocktail then many more will I guess. I say again, is there no one to speak for those of us that have doubts about co-co, flooded hospitals, recorded death figures, vaccines and Vac-Ports? Or should I say, allowed anywhere near a microphone or a camera.
   Hell, at election times all sides are allowed to state and debate their agendas, however extreme or off the wall, but when it comes to co-co 1984? Nothing. It’s their way or the highway. And that, in and of itself, should give you a clue regards to wot we’re being force-fed as fact about co-co 1984...
   so our head lady is joining in with the propaganda and over the water we have that fellow who’s not Biden his time anymore, dropping bombs on the Middle East. None of this is going to end well.
   In other ‘news’ I see that naughty schoolgirl isn’t getting back here to fight for citizenship. Anyone out there who’s upset by this decision, fear not, the country's loss is being more that made-up for via the free Channel dingy taxi service.  
   Let’s give all that no never mind and smile a while with a song for the state we’re in right now. Sorry, but Timidadians should avoid doing the clicky thingy, okay?

         

Quote;  Noam Chomsky.

“Propaganda is to a democracy what the bludgeon is to a totalitarian state.”

6 comments:

Ripper said...

Mac,
Speaking of the naughty schoolgirl, when I bought this house, the deeds are signed in her name, so maybe she is back and works at the Land Registry... I also had a letter (not related) from the council some years ago, signed by a Mrs. Mary Hinge... her parents must have hated her to name her like that.

So far I've received 2 texts and one letter begging me to go for the jab jobby, all ignored. I don't expect that will be the end of it, but its no problem to me to carry on ignoring, as I have done with those acidic monthly letters from TV Licensing since 2006.

Mac said...

Ripper,
2 texts and one letter? Fear not, there's more to come; keep your bin lid open.
As for Mary, did she get married? Did she take her husbands name? Did that completely unHinge Mary?

Ripper said...

Mac,
I walked straight into that one didn't I? Never in all these years gave a thought as to Mrs Hinge being married and having her husbands name. Just goes to show what we 'assume'. Oh well, her parents must have loved her then, but she should seek divorce.

I'm well aware that 2 texts and one letter isn't going to be sufficient. Can't do much about the texts except keep deleting but I can save bin space by popping the letters back in the post, marked 'return to sender', perhaps even pre-shredded. Hmmm.. maybe I'll add a note - "You keep sending me rubbish, so here, have some of mine".

Mac said...

Ripper,
Okay, didn't spot the Mrs bit. Yes, divorce would work. Unless her maiden name was Bracket of course...
I haven't tried it, and I doubt it'd work, but have you tried adding, 'Address unknown'?
I'm not a smartphone guy, but isn't there a way to block numbers/contacts? I need to look into that now I've mentioned it.

Ripper said...

Mac,
I suppose I could write 'not known at this address'. Yes, you can block numbers, if you have an Android phone you tap on a missed call, open the settings menu then select 'block number'. Problem for me is, the texts are coming from the GP's surgery, and I was 'found' to be type2 diabetic in 2009. I'm on Metformin.

I've decided, however, that is going to change.. I've never had any ill effects from being type2 diabetic and for years now I've been questioning the motives behind it. On the day I was diagnosed, I had gone to the doctors with what turned out to be a kidney infection, and they measured blood glucose. They told me it was meant to be between 4 and 7, and mine at the time was 28... however I never admitted to munching my way through 3 packs of soft mints on my way there.

Currently my elder brother is in hospital with kidney failure, a heart problem and the now complementary covid. He didn't have the covid before hospital as he is a recluse. The hospital has stated that the kidney failure is caused by Metformin. My daughter, a ward sister there, has been going to see him to make sure everything is being done properly, and he's now off the oxygen and picking up a bit.

But that's set me thinking about my own situation with Metformin. I'm perfectly healthy and plan to stay that way, so I'm just not going to renew the prescription and disappear off the doctor's radar. I was also on statins which I didn't sign up for and have already stopped those since I found that they can bring on heart problems. The GP's surgery at the time sent me notification that if I wasn't going to be compliant, then I would have to find another doctor. I've come to the conclusion that I'm better off that way. The GP can go screw himself. Sideways. With a pineapple wrapped in barbed wire. On fire.

Your GP is no longer your friend.

Mac said...

Ripper,
Sorry to hear about your brother. Happy to hear he's feeling better.
As for yourself, I thought Statins had got themselves a bad name some time ago with the general feeling that they should be avoided.
It's a good point you make; we happily(?) pop into our bodies anything the doctor prescribe yet here we are flatly refusing this vaccine. Yeah, I know it's completely different, but... We're now in a world where just about everything needs questioning.