25 Feb 2021

And Then, Unclean...

   With the ‘surprise’ news yesterday that jab passports are being ‘considered’, I noted, via our wonderous media, that, shortly, I’ll be the only ol’ whitey to have declined the chemi cocktail as everyone they ‘stopped in the street’, young, old, black an’ white, and asked for their ‘unbiased’ opinion regards Jab-Ports, all were hugely in favour of  ‘em and just couldn’t wait to get their chemi cocktail and prized passport. Well done media.
   Anyhoo, I’m puzzled – and may I add that I’ve been puzzled many times before – but this co-co vaccine, wot’s it for? As far as I can discern from the propaganda, it will prevent injected fellows and femillows from catching co-co or, at worst, it’ll dramatically reduced the symptoms thereof. That would be the symptoms that ninety odd percent of infected folk quickly recover from anyway.
   Am I right? If I’m right, and I did have the chemi cocktail, why would I care if all the other folk in the pub with me had co-co or not? I can’t get it, right? So wot’s the big deal? Can injected folk still carry co-co without exhibiting any symptoms and thus pass it on to the none injected? The none injected  will shortly  be declared as the unclean anyway so, again, who cares?  
   In my days as an itinerate sailor boy and then an international jet-setting roughneck, I’ve had many a proven and time tested vaccine then mingled with the supposedly germ infested locals with nary a second thought. 
   However, picking through the ‘news’, it seems that those who’ve had the chemi cocktail, still need to be muzzled, still shouldn’t touch anyone or anything, and should still stay home and locked up nice and safe as much as possible. So, again, the purpose of the vaccine is? Where’s the truth amongst this huge co-co jab-jab conflagration?
   Here’s something well worth your time submitted via the comments by Anonymous Rick. Never mind the title; we’re all islands now...    


Quote;  Arthur Schopenhauer.

“All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.”

No comments: