24 Jan 2024

And Then I Pay…

   An excitingly satisfying day today that required a trip to the bank. A the counter I was greeted with a cheery, “Good morning; how can I help?”
“Good morning,” said I, “I’d like... let me rephrase that; I’ve got to pay this tax demand.”
   This went ahead to completion and I left the bank with a wondrously warm feeling of wellbeing with the thought that I’m doing my bit towards keeping one or two gimmigrants in four star three hots and a cot, pocket money and a smartphone. Oh, and not forgetting a phew bob into the pocket of that fine Ukranky fellow as he works{?} towards a luxurious retirement and we, reportedly, edge ever closer to a bit o’ bother with Vlad the lad... Happy daze, eh?

 Quote; Pierre Poilievre.

“Any politician promising not to raise your taxes is like a vampire promising to become a vegetarian.”

No comments: