23 May 2022

And Then, An Old One...

   Well, so, last night I couldn’t post directly to Foggy so I fiddled about through the evening and, as previously noted, I started at the complex end of things as the easy, obvious just isn’t going to work is it? Last trick, Reboot laptop. Hoop jumped. I guess this could be because I just copied and pasted the software rather than doing an install so a reboot enabled OLW to find all the scattered bits of itself. Truthfully, I have no idea.
   By way of celebration, try this  from a very, very long time ago, that I stole from a Blog and forgot to copy the Blog name. I’m quietly confident it’s a site wot’s lost now. Obviously typed long before a small minority foisted a new world order of wacky wokery upon us all. Remember this is from many years in the past but, hay, it’s only a bit of fun so smile a while...
”Those of us who made it to Heaven will have a damned good laugh at the expense of all the sinners who now have to be judged. This is when we get our revenge on the thugs, the vandals, the slackers, the bed wetter's, the shirt lifters, the bed wetting shirt lifters, the prostitutes, the destitute, the loony left, the limp-wristed middle, the fascist right, the Australians, the Belgians, council house tenants, income tax evaders, destitute council house tenants, Belgian prostitutes, Australian shirt lifters, travellers, hoarders, spendthrifts, the rich, the super rich, Paul McCartney and Wings, Dale Winton, travelling rich people who know Dale Winton, anyone called 'Wayne', BMW drivers, shirt lifting rich travelling fascist BMW drivers, the Liberals, the Democrats, the Lib-Dems, the Tories, the income tax evading Tories who vote Liberal, Daily Mail readers, sports teachers, Thatcher, Hitler, Dale Winton again in case we missed him first time, Ken Magnolia, anyone called 'Ken', mobile phone salesmen, Colonel Sanders, bed wetting sports teachers called 'Ken' and blokes in white jeans.”
        

Quote;  Kim N.

“When someone else seeks to control what I see or hear, I have to assume they think they're superior and I'm too stupid to make up my own mind.”

            Eduvie Donald

“Being woke is good but it will choke you until you are broken and a broken soul does the will of its master.”

No comments: