24 May 2022

And Then A Pox Incoming...

   Well, so, another very nasty pox is looking like it’ll boom soon** so get that bog roll supply boosted ASAP as I’m sure the party hearty party is, as I type, moving towards more lock-down lunacy.
   However, with the emergence of monkey pox I spotted a screen grab lurking out there on the Wibbly Wobbly Web. I’m not going to do that image insert thingy here but I’ll quote the relevant bit for y’all, okay?
   Firstly, before I continue please ensure your tin foil curtains are tightly drawn and your foil suit’s securely zipped-up.
   You feeling conspiracy proof now?  Then this is the little bit of interest from the Phizzy Adverse Event Report. Page 2 I believe. Autoimmune Blistering Disease. Whoa! I bet that looks just like that monkey thingy eh?
   Of course this sudden, out of nowhere, outbreak of this monkey malarkey couldn’t possibly be a coverup for that adverse effect could it? Oh, come on, you’d need to be a class-A conspiracy nutter to even think of  that possibility, right? Anyhoo, make of it wot you will.
**Fear not; there’ll be a jabathon along for that. And an app...

Quote;  Robert Benchley.

“The surest way to make a monkey of a man is to quote him.”

No comments: