22 May 2022

And Then, Almost There...

   Seems I might have beaten Open Live Writer**. Either that or it got fixed in answer to yesterdays begging post.
   Anyhoo, wot did I do for a last hurrah? Last night I removed OLW then today, I copied all OLW data from the old ‘puter contained in Apps, Local and Roaming to the new guy, likewise with the registry settings Then I shut the ‘puter down, re-started, did the double clicky thingy on the icon and bobs your mothers brother!
   While I’m here, for those wot don’t know and use Firefox and fight with small print in the menus and drop-down boxes, as indeed did I, try this:
   In the address bar type about:config then agree to the fact that you may{?} wreck something. Next window, in the search box type, or copy, this; layout.css.devPixelsPerPx
You may find the number 1 or 1.1 showing. Change it to 1.5 Actually, for this old fellow I found 1.6 was good. For now...

**Adendumadodad; Had to cut and paste. Test posted from OLW; this post won’t. Google throwing another burning hoop in my way.

Quote;  Curtis Tyrone Jones

“When there’s magic in the mind, you see it everywhere.”

No comments: