17 May 2020

And Then A Scary Movie...

But first, a tad more on they masks about the face. The below is on loan from Nourishing Obscurity and I’ll return it later tonight;
Now strap yourselves in for this clip pointed to me by Ripper. Pay attention along the bottom as the translation text could’ve been a tad better thus I’ve embederated it a bit bigger than usual to help. I typed my own thoughts on a Billy V10 ‘fix’ a few days ago. Anyhoo, make of this fight-back wot you will.
 
Quote;  Patrick Rothfuss.

“We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went on a trip by taxi today, and I explained the Doc Graham article to the driver regarding the efficacy of masks.
"Oh yes I agree with you" he replied "I think one of my customers expressed it in the simplest way: - If a fart can go through denim...."

Rick

Mac said...

Rick,
Now that sums it up very well indeed does it not?