12 May 2018

And Then, A Smile...

While crawling round the Web trying to avoid that data mining spider wot lives in the middle, I ran into Going Postal. I’ve only spent a little time there but the comments seem quite entertaining although, from wot I’ve seen, seem to have limited bearing on the topic they’re commenting on.

Having said all that, this caught my eye and being the simple man I am I heard a voice in my head say, ‘Go on. Take me’ so I did. It works for me in these days of diversity and all things LGBTQUERTY being at the forefront of just about anything and everything.

                           Lazz

And this one I’ve ‘loaned’ from where I have no idea so I’m going to have a problem returning it. Oh well...

               Thesaurus

Hope you’re enjoying the weekend. You know wot? I may have crispy beef again this evening. Yes, with chips.

Quote;  Casey Stengel.

“Old timers, weekends, and airplane landings are alike. If you can walk away from them, they're successful.”

No comments: