6 Mar 2018

And Then, Time Out...

I’ll be missing in Blog Land for a while as I prepare for and shoot off to meet and greet my little beast from the east. These preparations will, of course, include having a shower and combing my hair.

While I’m not typing I plan to figure a way round the latest dictate from the government relating to reducing the bits in food that, until recently, we were taught we needed to help our energy level.

I do wish these children ‘in charge’ of stuff would make their minds up. Old people are now living for ever and cluttering the place up and now they want to manipulate our food to clutter the place up even more. And the result as they see it? We need to build a thousand houses per second owing to longevity. Just a quiet word for the head prefect on housing. While doing all that building, please put in your plans the need for several strategically located safari parks to house all those elephants in our rooms. You can’t ignore them for ever.

You remember not too long ago when those folk who don’t like tobacco finally got their way? Remember how upset and aghast they were when folk suggested this was the start of a slippery slope? I bet even the most assured of the slippy slopy scenario didn’t see this coming, despite the sugar surge.

I’d move to the free world but, looking round, it seems it’s now way out of reach and is many thousands of light years beyond Uranus. Mine as well... Bu-by.

Quote;  Giada De Laurentiis

“Pasta doesn't make you fat. How much pasta you eat makes you fat.”

No comments: