20 Jun 2017

And Then A Work In Progress...

And that would be my left-hand jukebox. I’m having to repopulate him via memory as I had no list or backup. Par for the course.

As my eyes close for sleep I ask what’s left of my mind to summon up toons from the past. Sometimes it works pretty well and other times I wake with something creeping around my head which ends up on the tip of my tongue. However, on closer examination I usually find it’s just a chunk of soggy pillow. 

I did manage to liberate one old track that was lurking back there which will soon be down left the way but if you just can’t wait, the link’s below. It’s a track by that ever popular group Laibach and I’m sure you’re familiar with their work as not a day passes without them being featured all over the BBC. Pardon? Oh right, your right.

If you’re even the slightest bit, or even the hint of the slightest bit timid, turn left and leave right now, okay? Okay. Everyone clear? Volume up? Windows and doors open? Cool. Here it is then.

Quote;  Bill Cosby.

“Nothing separates the generations more than music. By the time a child is eight or nine, he has developed a passion for his own music that is even stronger than his passions for procrastination and weird clothes.”

No comments: