4 Apr 2017

And Then A Good Cause...

While I was doing that seemingly pointless clicky thingy round YouTube, I ran into this charity clip which kind o’ carries on from last night. Now I’m probably way behind the curve with this as things move so fast but it’s well worth a few minutes of your time.

I’m no lover of charities, the big ones that is, and did a bit about them back in the day, but this one seems like a worthy cause so I hope, if it’s not too late, that you can find it in your heart... sorry, wallet, to spare a little something.

Seriously, if only one hundredth of what’s mentioned here is true, then the US higher education system is in as bad, if not worse, state than ours.

Gird yourself; this is a real heart tugger...

        

Quote;  Margaret Mead.

“My grandmother wanted me to have an education. That's why she kept me out of school.”

No comments: