23 Mar 2017

And Then, Another...

Looks like it could be T-light and teddy time again this weekend then.

I have nothing to say regarding the sad events in London other than to say how relieved I was to be told over and over and over that those MP’s and others were kept protected and safe and sound in a safe space within Westmonster. Sadly, many humble folk on the outside, just going about their everyday stuff weren’t so lucky. So it seems, contrary to what I thought, that the first job of government is to protect itself, right?

I’m sure I must’ve missed it but, to date, I haven’t heard the MSM sneak in their views on the mind makeup of the perpetrator relating to his mental health issues and how huge government cuts to health care budgets had made it all but impossible for the fellow to get the help he so obviously needed.

As a further sign of how far we’re being sent down the rabbit hole, read this – okay, try to read this and shudder in despair.

Quote;  Terry Pratchett.

“Do you think it's possible for an entire nation to be insane?”

No comments: