1 Jun 2016

And Then, Just Down The Line...

I saw this post early today and though you’ve most likely seen it I thought it was worth a link. It’s here at Nourishing Obscurity. Read and weep.

Here’s another link to a little more on the subject at Why Evolution Is True.

Enough. Try this wot I heard on the wireless – sorry, radio today.
”I’ve just completed my on-line high wire walking course. I really couldn’t have done it without the net.”

Man, I can even hear the pixels on this screen groaning.

Quote;  Harry Truman.

“Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear."

      Neil Gaiman.

“Because if you don't stand up for the stuff you don't like, when they come for the stuff you do like, you've already lost.”

No comments: