19 May 2015

And Then A Claim….

This post is a pointer to a little bit of history. This is a very cleaver way of saying I've nothing of import to type so I'm resorting to linking to past posts. Come to think of it, I can't remember ever having had anything of any import to type.

Anyhoo, you see this bit in the mail? No, not the pouty M & S lady, the story below. Guy got caught eh? And that reminded me of one of my all time favourite stories wot I posted, as close as I could remember to the original tale, back in 2012. Fact or fiction? If indeed fact, I've no idea why we don't hear more tales of this cunning ruse{?} being used. Or is such rues{?} use just kept very quiet?

I hope you enjoy it as much as it's made me smile over the years since I first heard it.

Quote;  Jarod Kintz.

“I called an insurance company to get a quote. They gave me one of Oscar Wilde’s best.”

No comments: