30 Jul 2014

And Then, An Add-on….

I note, with little interest, that since ‘we’ put Russia in the naughty corner the markets around Europe are down whereas, in Russia, the market’s up. So how’s that plan panning out for ya Dave? Is that how it worked when it was in your head? You know what? Remember that sideboard, or cabinet, or whatever  re-arranging you did the other week? Seems to me you should’ve been sacking some special{?} advisors{?} old boy.

Okay, here’s why I’m here. I’ve just discovered a little add-on for Firefox which, if you haven’t already found it yourself, you might be interested in; have a look here at KeyScrambler. Just a little more on-line protection against key-loggers you think?

I use Roboform as a password and log-in manager and have done for as long as I can remember, so that’s at least two weeks now, and when I visit a site that I need to log into Robo pops up and asks for the master Robo password then fills everything in for me. You can type it in or use a pop-up screen keyboard. I type and KeyScrambler even scrambles that sucker which seems pretty cool to me. Like I said, just one more, unobtrusive, little bit of protection. Unless, of course,  that ol’  scramblin’ lookin’ add-on  thingy’s quietly cascading all my correct keystrokes down the line. Now that’d be a bummer would it not?

Quote;  Kahlil Gibran.

“If you reveal your secrets to the wind, you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.”

No comments: