4 Dec 2013

And Then Another Little Beauty….

It’s well worth a visit, as ever, to the good Bishop for his take on young Eddy Davey’s showing in front of the Energy and Climate Change Committee.

To date I’ve just satisfied myself with the Bishops words but later  I’ll probably download that Silverlight needed lookin’ add-on jobby to enjoy{?} the video.

For me, the icing on the posting comes later as down the way in the comments is, not all that surprisingly, a comment; a comment that’s so wonderfully short and to the point that it just seemed to be sitting there saying, ‘steal me’. This comment’s been submitted by someone with the catchy commenters screen name of Rightwinggit and is an absolute gem which, without further ado, having already been there, undercover of darkness, to do the cutting bitty, I’m going to paste right here. I must, of course, do that humble apologising stuff I’m wont to do when I lift something from someone who’s not me wot I wish I’d thought of. Thank you very big Rightwinggit.

“Ed Davey would be out of his depth on a wet pavement.”

That beauty is closely followed by another little cracker from Sherlock1. Sir, please accept my apologies as per the above;

“Does anyone else feel slight unease that Ed Davey looks like Wayne Rooney's older cousin that they kept in the attic, but he got out somehow..?”

Quote;  Arthur Harris.

“They sowed the wind and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.”

2 comments:

A K Haart said...

“Ed Davey would be out of his depth on a wet pavement.”

Great stuff isn't it? I tend to read Bishop Hill for the comments as much as the posts.

Mac said...

Ain't that the truth! If I knew Rightwinggit's postal address he'd be on my Christmas card list for posting that cracker.