3 Nov 2013

And Then Another Old Gem….

While my little nest of vipers watched the darts last night, which, I have to admit makes for a really exciting TV viewing experience, I plugged in my in-ear ear buds and went on a click-o-rama of exploration, right side out, over there at that YouTube place.

During the latter stages of my stumbling and bumbling, as it was fast approaching my 19:30 bedtime an’ all, I went for one more click, as you do, and ended up with this number running through my swede ‘till crack o’ cock crow this AM.

You may click the link; you may not. If you do, you may well think, “Damn!! That was irritatingly infectious back then and, damn!! Seems it still is.”
You may well think, “Damn!! Just when I thought I’d finally got the bloody thing out o’ my head for good, this idiot has to go and ‘blind link’ to it!! Damn!!”
You may well think, “And……?”
You may  well think, “Mmmm. Never heard that one before but it sounds suspiciously like another of those spooky deals that, if I play it again, it’ll be my new ‘best head pal’ for the rest of the night. And possibly longer.”

It’ll also give you a further insight into the complexities and sophistication relating to my musical tastes. Should any be needed.

Stick your headset on, do that slidey thingy with the bass output slidey thingy then click here and enjoy wots at the other end this chilly Sunday evening.  Go on, smile damn it!! Trust me, it won’t hurt.

Quote;  Edith Wharton.

"An unalterable and unquestioned law of the musical world required that the German text of French operas sung by Swedish artists should be translated into Italian for the clearer understanding of English-speaking audiences.”

No comments: