24 Apr 2013

And Then Jonnyb’s Back….

It’s a funny old world, this blogging bubble we bob about in. You find a blog, you enjoy said blog, then, ‘pop’, the bubble bursts and the blog becomes dormant.

Time passes and a bubble builder re-builds the bubble.  Could it be Bob?  Such a situation came to pass this morning.  

While stupidly attempting to navigate a keyboard before consuming copious quantities of coffee, not recommended, I found my fingers had fumbled their way to what I had presumed to be a blog in retirement.  But behold!!  The blog be back with two recent posts!!  And thus, on another cold, gray day, with ol’ Big Shiny hiding again and stubbornly refusing to warm stuff up, a little ray of blogging sunlight appears. 

So may I humbly let those of you wot don’t already know, that Jonnyb’s Private Secret Diary do appear to be back. In the unlikely event there’s anyone out there not familiar with his diary, trust me, you’ll enjoy it.

Did I mention it’s a cold gray day here?  The UK media seem to be missing this…..  Cold and snow wave grips the USA, nearly 10,000 cold and snow records set in the last six weeks.”

Quote;  Graham Greene.

“Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation.”

            Fran Lebowitz.

“Very few people possess true artistic ability. It is therefore both unseemly and unproductive to irritate the situation by making an effort. If you have a burning, restless urge to write or paint, simply eat something sweet and the feeling will pass.”

3 comments:

A K Haart said...

“Writing is a form of therapy"

A nice idea but it implies we need it!

JonnyB said...

Oh, er, golly! Thank you!!!

Mac said...

"A nice idea but it implies we need it!"

I can't answer for 'we' but I probably do need it. It's also apparent from this site it aint working....

JonnyB,
Thank me? No, no, thank you for returning and thank you for taking the time to drop in to say 'thank you'.
By the way, how did you know my name's Golly?