7 Apr 2013

And Then A Caution….

Regarding my self-deletion the other day, or, couple of days ago, or, the day before yesterday, or, to keep it simple, on Friday, and on the off-chance there’s someone out there tempted to have a go to freshen things up, please note I can’t remember the keyboard shortcut combination I pressed, or, as a starting place, what I intended to shortcut to when the error occurred.  Sorry.  

I must also point out that, lucky as I was getting back, I didn’t get a fresh install, just a re-install and so all my previous bugs, blemishes, faults and foibles where re-installed right along with my main operating system.  Sorry to disappoint again.

Later, along the same tracks, I did remember this cartoon from so long back it’s doubtful a school kid could count that far;
Larson Quote;  Danielle Berry.

“No one ever said on their deathbed, 'Gee, I wish I’d spent more time alone with my computer'.”

No comments: