9 Apr 2013

And Then Mutton Mutterings….

I’m very late to the table but sheep have been in the news quite a bit recently.  You’ve got to feel sorry for our sheep hill farmers and the atrocious spring weather they’ve had to contend with.  Well, to be more precise we should feel sorry for the sheep as I’m guessing the farmers are bright enough to stay warm indoors.

Then there was young Mr Cameron rescuing a sheep, although the Daily Mash has a slightly different take on the subject. 

All this brings me, rather sheepishly, to the very old story relating to two guys playing a round of golf.  The golf bit isn’t important.  Tell it how you want as long as the tale contains two guys.  And before you shout at me, I repeat it’s a very old story.

As they're walking down a fairway they see a sheep with its head stuck in a fence. {See?  I did say very old story}
”I’ve heard stories about guys having sex with sheep and you know what?  This is a golden opportunity to see if the tales are true!!”
He walks over to the ewe, pulls down his pants and has his evil way with her.  Once satiated, he returns to his pal and recounts how great the experience was.
”You’ve gotta have a go!!”
”No, I don’t think so.”
”Go on.  There’s no one to see; I won’t tell; you won’t tell; go on man!  Have a go!!”
”Oh, okay then. As long as you promise not to tell.” 
With that, somewhat reluctantly, he walks over to the sheep, lowers his trousers, kneels down and sticks his head in the fence……

Quote;  James Bovard.

“Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner.

No comments: