9 Jan 2013

And Then A Message....

Move along - nothing to see here. Move along.

Move along to The Slog for a wonderful read. Again. I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. What to do? A bit o’ both of course. Well, I didn’t actually cry, that’d be a bit girly wouldn’t it?

You read The Slog George? No? Why not? Another pesky Blog ‘not on message’? Or just too many darn big words. Why not get one of your guys to print it out for you, leave it on your desk with some crayons and you could colour bits of it in while you wrestle with all the big words. Would that help? Okay; how about the promise of a couple of nice boiled eggs with dippy-drippy toast soldiers if you manage to read it all the way through?

Quote; Errol Flynn.

"My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income."

No comments: