13 Dec 2012

And Then, Drill Ahead, But….

Go!!  Go drill and prove that shale gas stuff.

But.  And there's always a 'but' isn't there?  This 'but'?  Now, for a long time we've been told that as gas and oil are slowly running out, it's going to get more expensive.  I can relate to that – if I believed it'll run out before we advance to the next new, new technology.  And I'm not talking windmills here.

The new 'but'?  There could be so much gas down there it'll cost us more, or, at best, reduce household bills by an infinitesimal amount.

I know that governments are progressively dumbing down the population, but, and that's my 'but' by the way, I do believe they need to go back and look at the 'Dumb Down Timeline' as I'm sure we aint so far down the line that we'd fall for Crazy Davey gibbering, "Well, I think there could be so much recoverable gas it's going to cost you more on your bills than the little bit of gas we've been telling you we have left." 

Any chance drilling up Blackpool way could induce a mega quake down Westminster way?

Quote;  Alexis Carrel.

“Life leaps like a geyser for those who drill through the rock of inertia."

No comments: