19 Oct 2012

And Then Some Confusion….

According to that nice Mr Cameron there’s more than one price for gas and electricity.  I did a bit of research on this and found, to my surprise, that my neighbours are paying significantly more for their energy than I am.  

I have now contacted my supplier and insisted that, during these hard times, with their need to maintain profit margins, they put me on a higher tariff. Let’s be fair, we’re all in this together, right?
 
Mr Cameron, regarding your statement that it’ll become illegal for the energy companies to offer any tariff other than a cheap one and your inability to think before you speak, please be careful.  

Next you’ll be offering us the chance to opt out of those swingeing green taxes glued onto our utility bills.  Don’t do it David – think of the wiiiindmills – they don’t pay for themselves you know!!  Or actually do anything for that matter, but that’s another story.

David, David, David. You may be stupid but please don’t assume we down here are. Ah shacks ma heed so I do.

With regards Boy Cameron’s statement, the Energy Secretary, Ed, Crazy Davey said, through gritted teeth, “Oh, come on.  He didn’t really say what he thought he meant he wanted to say.  At the time, he was a tad over-excited about some EU meeting. His body was still here but his hyper-active little head was already over there with his best pals.  Hay, aren’t those windmills, like, totally awesome?” 

Think I’ll join Crazy Davey a thousand miles out o’ his mind.


Quote;  H. P. Lovecraft.
“I am disillusioned enough to know that no man's opinion on any subject is worth a damn unless backed up with enough genuine information to make him really know what he's talking about.”

No comments: