26 Sept 2012

And Then All The Gates….

So what've we got then.  A guy with a bike who only wants to use the big gate, a guy with a hook who steadfastly refuses to use any gate and a maths guy with a young girl who casually cavorted, ever onwards, unhindered, through all the gates.  So what've we got then?  Gate Britain?

Gimme strength.

In other news, Greece is burning and, more importantly, another 'new' mobile phone hits the market.  The phone news was wonderfully covered by The Daily Mash;
Tom Logan, a late adopter from Peterborough, said: “I really thought I would want this, but I absolutely don’t. I shall buy two.” 

"Helen Archer, who has a very large Apple logo tattooed on her forehead, said: “I can’t wait to find out what else I don’t want.” 

Quote;  David Herbert Lawrence.

"There's always the hyena of morality at the garden gate, and the real wolf at the end of the street."

No comments: