15 May 2012

And Then I Wait For Mouth Pain….

Not much to say right now. Mentally preparing for a trip to the dentist tomorrow morning and I'm just hoping it isn't as traumatic as a previous visit.

Nothing else to report at present, other than that drought stuff just keeps on falling out of the sky. Hay, and it aint getting any warmer where wot I am. How about where wot you am? I blame it on all those bloody windmills sucking that cold air down from that really cold place right up north. No, right up north. Right up to the top. Right up to where the only place you can look is south. Yes, that cold place.

And now, an observation; how is it all our politicians, yes, those guys who're in charge and know all the important stuff, always begin the answer to any question with, "I think…". You notice that? They're at the top, in charge, hands on the levers, making the big decisions so shouldn't their answers start, "I know…"?

"I think…" "I know…" Let's think about that and what we know about them.

Anyhoo, I wish me luck with the tooth fairy tomorrow and I'll report on the visit when I'm all tickety-boo and taking solids again.

Quote; Tim Vine.

"Now, most dentist's chairs go up and down, don't they? The one I was in went backwards and forwards. I thought 'This is unusual'. And then the dentist said, 'Mr Vine, get out of the filing cabinet'."

No comments: