21 Apr 2012

And Then, Up, Up And Away….

Shortly, I'll be leaving on a jet plane; I do know when I'll be back again.  Another twelve hours with my knees in my mouth then.
So today is the day the SIM card in the hand phone decides to call it a day.  I just can't face the call to get some help.  I just can't face listening and waiting 'till we get to, "Press hash, hash, 49525 followed by star, star if your SIM has stopped working."  No, I don't have the stamina for that game right now.
On the up-side, it'll be good to do battle with the breakfast guy again.

Be well my friends and, as the pretend saying goes, and the best hard-hat graffiti I remember, 'Illegitimi non carborundum.'  Which reminds me of one guy who, across the back of his hard-hat, had, 'Please Talk To The Other Side.'


Quote;  ??

"Ladies and gentlemen, we've reached our cruising altitude and will be turning down the cabin lights. This is for your comfort and to enhance the appearance of your flight attendants."

No comments: