15 Apr 2012

And Then It Was Finished….

Sorry I've been quiet for a while.. What? Oh come on. Someone must've noticed. No?

In that case, I'm here to tell me the bathroom is now officially open, has been for a few days in fact. But I knew that already. I've been in house cleaning and in body recovery mode for almost a week now. I already knew that as well.

Remember I said we decided on a dedicated shower rather than a shower over a bath as we never used the bath as a bath and only used the shower over as a shower? Remember? Anyone any idea what I'm talking about? Oh, wait a minute, it's only me so, yes, I do know what I'm talking about.

Never mind. Two thirds of the way through this project from hell, with every inch of me aching, I'd a killed for a long soak in a hot, foamy bath.

Sad is it? Sad to find all that young, roughy-toughy stuff's gone and left you in the dust……

Quote; Bob Hope.

"I grew up with six brothers. That's how I learned to dance - waiting for the bathroom."

No comments: