4 Apr 2012

And Then An Apology….

May I offer my apologies to the other guy who occasionally pops into this ramble. The picture sums up wot's to do. Just substitute the word 'Life' with 'Bathrooms' and you've got where I'm coming from.

One Thing

Better substitute 'is' for 'are' as well while you're at it.

I'm getting there though. The last{?} hurdle is assembling the shower cubical. Actually, it's not a cubicle, it's a semi-circuble with two slidy doors which adds no end of complications to the gluing together game. And the instructions? Instructions are usually referred to as destruction's and that's spot on for wot I have in front of me. Later…… If later becomes a lot later, I'll probably be pinned beneath a semi-circuble shower thingy. They do be heavy.

Quote; Douglas Jerrold.

“He was so benevolent, so merciful a man that, in his mistaken passion, he would have held an umbrella over a duck in a shower of rain”

No comments: