13 Jan 2012

And Then I Thought I May Be In Trouble….

On the downside, I see S & P are possibly going to downgrade France from their triple A rating. Apparently, this is not good. I really do hope it has nothing to do with the Concord joke the other day.

Just to be on the safe side, after posting this, I'll be formatting and scrubbing all my hard drives, shredding all the paper in the house, double locking all doors and windows and putting 'her indoors' on the roof to keep a lookout for black helicopters. Put her on the roof? No problem. She like it up there. Her an' the crows get on great, just great.

In the mid-side, you'll be delighted to learn the dropped kerb drive-way was completed without any cats, dogs or small children getting glued to the tarmac. It just needs a while now for the tarmac to cure before driving over him. You're not that delighted? I'm delighted.

On the upside, here's a track with a bit of French in it to make up for the bad Concord joke and possibly save Franc's triple A thingy. It's from – oh dear, here we go again - it's from the Stranglers…. Nice track it be too.

On the bottom side, a study has shown that a large percentage of road traffic accidents can be directly linked to the consumption of bacon and/or sausages. Dr Gizza-Bigga-Grant stated that 75% of casualties of road traffic accidents had eaten either bacon and/or sausages on at least two occasions in the week prior to the accident. What more proof do ya'll need?

If you have a smoke after a sausage, well, we're probably not here but rather talking on the 'other side' as we grope our greasy fingered way towards the light. Let's face it – they're never going to leave us alone.

Quote; Elayne Boosler.

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they're always locking three."

No comments: