6 Jan 2012

And Then I Just About Got It Back….

After a lot of huffing, puffing, tutting, pouting and much keyboard prodding, noises and prodding's which led to icy looks from my little nest of vipers, the iciness of which could freeze mercury, I’ve almost got the laptop back to normal. Although, owing to repeatedly using that ‘restore to an earlier time’ tool, I’m almost back to Windows 3.1..... Tell you what, it seems pretty stable.

Although almost back to a usable state, I’ll still be mighty surprised if I can complete typing this and get it posted. There’s still that tricky bit about connecting to the outside world to do yet.

Wish me luck.

That’s not going to work is it? If I can’t get it posted you won’t know I want you to wish me luck, will you? If I do get it posted I won’t need your wishes of luck will I? It’ll be too late, right?

I’ve got it!! If you’re psychic, wish me luck. Sadly, I won’t know if you did or not as I’m not psychic. If it does post okay I’ll just assume I had psychic help via some luck wishing magic person.

Better try the posting button thingy before this gets any sillier.

Talking of silly stuff, has the Huhnatic been locked up yet? No? Not going to happen is it?

Quote; ??

"Failure is not an option -- it comes bundled with Windows."

Zachart Good.

"I sit looking at this damn computer screen all day long, day in and day out, week after week, and think: Man, if I could just find the 'on' switch..."

No comments: