19 Dec 2011

And Then, One Down, Many To Go….

I read in the news today that Dear Leader's no more. Not ours, he's fine and busy buffing his forehead for Christmas. No, that other guy from way over there.

I did read the item a tad too fast first time; Kim Jong-il .... Whoa! He's ill? Nothing trivial I hope? Then I finished reading; Kim Jong-il Dead. What is it then? Ill or dead? Oh, right, I remember, the il bits part of his name isn't it. Kind of a weird name all the same. With a little 'i' an all. However, dead is about as ill as you can get I guess.

I look forward to hearing how the BBC choose to pronounce il. Bet it's real cool sounding and not remotely like 'ill'. Bet it's more like eel, said with a French accent. We'll see, said the eel.

Quote; Jon Stewart.

“We have it. The smoking gun. The evidence. The potential weapon of mass destruction we've been looking for as our pretext of invading Iraq. There's just one problem - it's in North Korea.”

No comments: