24 Dec 2011

And Then, My Best Wishes….

As last year, may I direct you to a simple little Christmas video to enjoy while relaxing before the fire, replete, after enjoying your Christmas day repast of which I trust, if you are indeed replete, you had an adequate sufficiency.

As you watch and listen I would like to wish all who've passed through this humble site through the year, all the very best wishes for Christmas. I hope to 'see' you all again next year.

A very special thanks to those special friends who were kind enough to send mail and e-mail greetings – again, it’s truly appreciated.

With all it's sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.

Yes, I still read Desiderata on occasion. It must be the old hippy in me, innit. Innit? That can't be, like, right, can it?

Quote; P. J. O'Rourke,

“Christmas begins about the first of December with an office party and ends when you finally realize what you spent, around April fifteenth of the next year."

No comments: