1 Oct 2011

And Then There Was A Rest….

Sorry it's been quiet a while… Pardon? You like the quiet? You can take all the quiet I can give? Oh.

In that case, I'll just say the wall job is just about did and the fire an' stuff will be going in very soonly. {Note to self; should I get a gas fitter or just let 'my little nest of vipers' do it. While I'm out.}

Other than that, for now, get out there with me, enjoy the weather, try to forget the EUSSR, broke banks, wars, wind farms and plastic shopping bags.

Waiiit a minute.. Plastic shopping bags? Hay, 'Forehead of Doom', if the subject of plastic shopping bags is right up there on your list of things wot really, really need sorting, may we assume all else is absolutely, truly tickety-boo in your bubble? Wanna try my bubble?

Really, are you, wot is 'in charge of stuff', completely nuts? Please, gimme a break. Shopping bags? You need to get out once in a while old boy.

Can't we just give the lot of 'em a bunch of super big foam rubber toys to play with so they leave us alone?

Although. Although, as fine a hot Saturday afternoon as it was, we was shopping and I found myself checking out the indigenous population of Asda. Trust me, there's absolutely no hope.

Hay, Hal! Quick, neeeed music, sooooth me……… I hope it sooth you too.



Feel good now? Sure you do.
And it came to pass, I was soothed. You know what? Sooth
me some more with mellowness.



Quote; Ambrose Bierce; The Devil's Dictionary.

"Politics, noun: A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles. The conduct of public affairs for private advantage."

"Vote: the instrument and symbol of a freeman's power to make a fool of himself and a wreck of his country."

No comments: