18 Jul 2011

And Then It Just Kept Coming….

Nothing to write here today – {stop, think, start again.} After this, there's nothing else to write here today. {Stop, think, start again.} After this, there's nothing else to write here today, other than this.

Gosh, isn't it exciting watching the ever breaking news? Isn't it? It stopped raining briefly this lunchtime and I ventured into the garden and counted snails for half an hour. Now, that was exciting. Other than the spooky feeling they were counting me. I dashed inside before they could get to two.

Top policeman's quit eh? Why not give the job to a crook, okay, a reformed crook. That way he'd know all the ducking, diving, bobbing and weaving tricks already, right? What's that? It's been tried and a crook's just quit? Oh.

No problem, we're in safe hands. The big boss'll sort it all out for us. He's where? Africa? Oh.

Like I said the other day, to be on the bright side, with the blanket coverage this stuff's getting, I can only assume there's no other news so all must still be well with the rest of the world. I'm wrong again? Oh.

Buby, see you later.

Quote; Brendan Behan.

"I've never see a situation so dismal that a policeman couldn't make worse."

Richard Harris.

"Probably the most distinctive characteristic of the successful politician is selective cowardice."

No comments: