28 Jun 2011

And Then There Was A TV Sound….

I caught the end of a show on TV a few days ago. The key bit in that statement is, ‘a few days ago’ as I now have no idea what the show was. No biggie, but I did enjoy the music at the end of whatever it was I’d missed.

I got Google going, searched, found, and this is it. I guess it’s probably, as it is with most of my musical selections, another one of those Marmite moments, but it made me feel a sprightly sixty again. Really got my foot tapping. Not with any sort of rhythm you understand, just a sort of rapid, un-synchronized jiggling.

I realised, just in time, the foot jigglie thingy had nothing to do with the music, it wuzz ‘couse I needed to get to the bathroom, pretty pronto.

Click, then carry on reading as there’s only sound stuff here; no moving moments.



Before I stop writing, so’s you can enjoy{?} the music, and if listening to the music makes you yearn for the days you dashed off of a Friday evening to join the local pub – local pub; remember those? It’s the boarded up, semi-derelict building at the end of your street - karaoke sessions, please pop along here and enjoy the read.

Karaoke sessions? Me? No, I didn’t. Honest.


Quote; H. L. Mencken.

“Opera in English is, in the main, just about as sensible as baseball in Italian.”

Igor Stravinsky.

“Too many pieces of music finish too long after the end.”

No comments: