26 May 2011

And Then It Rained On My Knock-down….

No sheddy work today owing to frequent and heavy precipitation. I will be a travelling person again tomorrow. No airplanes involved but a bunch of driving.

I’ll be driving to there and once we’ve completed what we need to do there, will be driving from there back to here. Actually, while we’re here, the other place is ‘there’ but once we get there, ‘there’ will switch to ‘here’, as long as we’re there, and conversely, here will obviously be ‘there’ while we’re there. I’m sure you know what I mean. {Note to self; Don’t assume people will understand what you’re talking about when you don’t understand what you’re talking about yourself.}

As this is it for a couple of days, may I please leave you with this number I ran into while looking for something entirely different. Never heard it before. See if it works for you, wherever you live. Seems to have worked for a little shy of eleven million good folk to date. I’m quietly confident you’ll play it a couple or two times…. headphones, a bunch o’ bass and your drink of choice of course.



Quote; Frank Zappa.

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.”

No comments: